HOMEMADE VANILLA BEAN PASTE
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Calories per serving: 20
• 30 Vanilla Beans*
• 6 tbs Vanilla Extract (I used homemade)
• 1⅔ cups Agave Nectar**
• Place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth (you can chop up the vanilla beans if you want to save some time).
• Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the mixture inside.
• Press on the vanilla bean “pulp” to get as much liquid out. Pour the strained vanilla paste liquid into a jar and seal tightly (discard the pulp, or you can reuse it to steep in homemade vanilla extract). Store the vanilla paste in the fridge.
• *I used the vanilla beans that I used to make my Homemade Vanilla Extract.
• **You can sub the Agave Nectar with Vegetable Glycerine for a sugar-free version if you like!
All images and text ©Desserts with Benefits.
Makes 2 Cups, approximately
Read more: https://dessertswithbenefits.com/homemade-vanilla-bean-paste/#ixzz56It2gEXw
Follow us: @DWBenefits on Twitter | DessertsWithBenefits on Facebook